OverviewIn the last post we installed Service Center 2012 R2 - Service Management Automation. In this post we'll register it with the Windows Azure Pack management site.
Other posts in this series are
- Part 1 - Installing Windows Server 2012 R2 Preview
- Part 2 - Installing Windows Assessment and Deployment Toolkit 8.1 Preview
- Part 3 - Installing Virtual Machine Manager 2012 R2
- Part 4 - Installing Service Provider Foundation 2012 R2
- Part 5 - Registering Service Provider Foundation with Windows Azure Pack
- Part 6 - Installing System Management Automation
- Part 7 - Register Service Management Automation with Windows Azure Pack
RegistrationUnfortunately I forgot to get screenshots for this step, so it's going to be a bit short, but basically, start up the management site on the Windows Azure Pack management server (VAMGT01 in our environment), and navigate to https://vamgt01:30091/#Workspaces/SystemCenterAdminExtension/quickStart.
From there, click the link directly underneath "Register Service Management Automation for VM Clouds" and enter the url for System Mangement Automation endpoint we installed on VASCM01, i.e. https://vascm01:9090.
Once that's complete, it should look like below.